The Trustees will make grants for charitable purposes based on need and merit and in particular, will take the following into account:
• Prevention of relief of poverty, distress and sickness.
• The advancement of education.
• The advancement of health for the saving of lives.
• The advancement of citizenship or community development.
• The advancement of the arts, culture, heritage or science.
• The advancement of amateur sport.
• The advancement of environmental protection or improvement.
• The advancement of animal welfare.
• The relief of those in need by reason of youth, age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
• Other purposes currently recognised as charitable.
Who Can Apply
Grants may be made to organisations that operate for the benefit of the community of Hednesford.
Grants may also be made to individuals.
Grants will only be made for specific projects if sufficient evidence has been provided that the proposed projects have charitable purposes that meet the objectives of the Trust.
The Trustees will need details of a specific purpose for the requested grants, supported by estimates or quotations where possible.
How To Apply
Any individual or organisation interested in applying to the Trust for funding, should complete the linked form below or write a letter to:
Mrs D H Burnett
48 Station Road
The letter should include full details of the project you would like the Trustees to support, including the full name and address of the organisation or individual concerned, details of how much funding is required, an outline of what the grant is needed for (supported with cost estimates or quotations if appropriate), details of how many people are likely to benefit from the grant and confirmation as to whether or not funding has been secured from other organisations (if so, how much has already been given and from who).
The Trustees will acknowledge receipt of the letter and confirm when it will be considered.
Any further information required, will be requested.
Applicants will be informed either by email or letter as to whether their application has been successful.