Terms and conditions
These are our terms and conditions for use of the website and apply whenever you access the website, on whatever device.
By using the website, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
Applicable terms and conditions
The website is owned by The Graham Burnett Trust and any use made of this site, are subject to these terms and conditions. The Graham Burnett Trust, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
Use of the website
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
- It is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- Links created to the Website are notified to and approved by The Graham Burnett Trust before they are created.
- No part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of The Graham Burnett Trust.
Every precaution has been taken to ensure that the content of this site is accurate, legally correct and ethical.
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission, nor can we assume any liability for the content of websites linked to our site.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These are provided for information only and we are not responsible for the content of any other websites.
We respect your privacy. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not pass your details to any third party.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may opt to view the site without cookies by adjusting your browser’s settings. See your browser’s help menu for information on how to do this. If you disable cookies some functions of the site may no longer work correctly.
For more information on cookies see the following website:
These cookies are used to store information, such as the time of your visit to our website, whether you have been to the website before, and how you found our website. Information collected in this way is anonymous and individuals cannot be traced. This information allows us to improve our website, for example, to assess the impact of and develop campaigns and services.
Every computer and device connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. Google Analytics will also collect your IP address. This information allows us to know approximately where in the World you and our other website visitors come from, but not your IP address.
We aim to provide a minimum of AA accessibility to users of this site but strives to achieve higher standards where possible.
In order to view text in larger than the default size please follow the instructions below. These are for the browser versions listed, but they may also work with other versions of the same browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open the browser
- Choose View option
- Select Text Size from options list
- From next options list select Small, Medium, Large or Largest to set text to size you want
- Open the browser
- To make text larger press Ctrl++
- To make text smaller press Ctrl –
- To return text to normal size press Ctrl + 0
- Open the browser
- Hold down Apple Key and press + (plus) key
- This will enlarge text, to enlarge again repeat procedure
- Repeat until text is set to size you want
- To make text smaller press Apple Key on keyboard and press – (minus) key